As of now, the jailbreak community is on the roll. With UnC0ver Jailbreak for iOS 12.0-12.1.2 and the possibility of iOS 12.1.3-12.1.4 jailbreak coming up soon, jailbreak enthusiasts are more than happy. The coolest thing about UnC0ver Jailbreak is that you can perform the entire jailbreaking procedure from the convenience of your compatible iPhone/iPad itself without a computer. In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to do just the same.
Before you start the jailbreaking procedure, make sure that you have taken the backup of all your essential data present on your iPhone/iPad. Also, you require making sure that there are no OTAs lurking around in your iOS device’s storage.
Jailbreak iOS 12 iPhone/iPad Using UnC0ver without Computer [STEPS]
The coolest thing about jailbreaking without a computer is the convenience that comes with it. Following are the steps for the same.
- We will be using the online store of TweakBox for the purpose. As a first, please navigate to next.tweakboxapp.com and tap the option of Apps present at the top of the screen.
- Make sure you are using Safari Browser for the purpose. Tap on TweakBox Apps.
- Under this screen, you will find UnC0ver Jailbreak. Upon checking you may find that the jailbreak is for iOS 11.0-11.4. However, you needn’t worry about the same as it has been updated to iOS 12.0-12.1.2 version.
- Tap on the UnC0ver Jailbreak app to go to the app info screen. Hit ‘Install’ and then tap on ‘Install’ once again on the pop-up that comes up.
- After the download process is over, make sure that you trust the profile of UnC0ver Jailbreak under Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management.
- That’s it! You are done. Now, simply launch the UnC0ver application and tap on ‘Jailbreak.’ In case, Cydia doesn’t come up after your device resprings, you require jailbreaking once again.
Is Cydia crashing on UnC0ver Jailbreak on your iPhone/iPad? Read here how to fix it.
UnC0ver Jailbreak for iOS 12.0-12.1.2 – Jailbreak without Computer
These were the steps to jailbreak your iOS 12.0-12.1.2 iPhone/iPad using UnC0ver without a computer. In case, you have any questions or get stuck anywhere during the process, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well: